Marketing/Business Development Coordinator
Downtown law firm is looking for a bright, creative, client service-oriented local Business Development & Marketing Coordinator with excellent critical thinking skills, ability to build relationships with attorneys, and attention to detail to assist attorneys and staff. The successful candidate will build a working knowledge of the firm's services as well as a good understanding of the firm's strategy, priorities, and clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, liberal arts or related field is preferred.
• Minimum of one year of marketing and/or business development experience preferably in a professional services industry.
• Experience with Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel required. Graphic design skills a plus.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills and an ability to prioritize and complete simultaneous projects with minimal supervision.
• Excellent writing and presentation skills and an attention to detail in all work product.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Marketing Coordinator position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.