Legal Word Processor
Downtown area law firm seeks a Legal Word Processor to join its team. In this Legal Word Processor position, you will be working with a lot of document systems.
* Creating, editing, reformatting, and modifying documents in Word & Excel
* Marking and generating Table of Contents and Table of Authorities with Best Authority
* Knowledge of document management systems
* Producing PowerPoint presentations
* Creating merge letters and labels, including marketing materials
* Scan documents and images in Word format (using OCR scanner, tif, or .jpg format; pdf format)
* Create and update databases and spreadsheets
* Creating and editing PDF files in Nuance and Adobe Acrobat Professional
* Creating and editing Visio documents
* Must have knowledge of litigation and perform secretarial duties, including e-filing
* Assist with attorney time entry
Successful candidates for the Legal Word Processor role are professional and courteous with a positive can-do attitude. Someone who can work with minimal guidance and are able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks would be a good fit for this role. This firm offers full benefits and a parking stipend. Please submit resumes in MS Word format for immediate and confidential consideration.
Additional requirements of the Legal Secretary role include:
• 2+ years of experience
• Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Strong grammar and proofreading skills
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Legal Word Processor position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.