Late Shift Century City Legal Secretary
Century City area law firm seeks talented litigation legal secretary to join its team. Legal Secretary must have at least 1 year of litigation legal secretary experience. They will be working the late shift from 10:30 AM till 8 PM. This firm focuses in employment and lemon law.
Litigation Legal Secretary responsibilities include:
- Preparing, revising, and formatting legal documents
- Managing the calendar for all the attorneys
- Knowledge of state and federal court deadlines
- State and federal court filings
- Trial Preparation
Successful candidates for the Legal Secretary role are professional and courteous with a positive can-do attitude. Someone who can work with minimal guidance and are able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks would be a good fit for this role. Please submit resumes in MS Word format for immediate and confidential consideration.
Additional requirements of the Legal Secretary role include:
- 1+ years of experience as a litigation legal secretary supporting defense attorneys
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong grammar and proofreading skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
1+ years of experience as a litigation legal secretary supporting defense attorneys
Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
Strong grammar and proofreading skills
Posted By: email@example.com