Litigation Legal Secretary
Culture driven Downtown law firm looking for a Litigation Legal Secretary. This role is not heavy litigation. There will be more administrative duties to help attorneys. This firm offers full benefits and also covers parking or transportation costs.
Litigation Legal Secretary responsibilities include:
- Preparing, revising, and formatting legal documents
- Managing the calendar for all the attorneys
- Knowledge of state and federal court deadlines
- Travel arrangements
- Preparing expense reports
- Entering attorney time
- State and federal court filings
- Trial Preparation
Successful candidates for the Legal Secretary role are professional and courteous with a positive can-do attitude. Someone who can work with minimal guidance and are able to prioritize and handle multiple takes would be a good fit for this role. Please submit resumes in MS Word format for immediate and confidential consideration.
- 3+ years of experience as a litigation legal secretary / administrative assistant
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
3+ years of experience as a litigation legal secretary / administrative assistant
Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
Posted By: email@example.com