DTLA Litigation Paralegal / Executive Assistant Hybrid
Growing DTLA law firm seeks talented Litigation Paralegal to join its team. This position will be a hybrid role as a paralegal and executive assistant to one of the partners of the firm.
Litigation Paralegal responsibilities include:
- Discovery including responding to discovery responses and propounding discovery
- Drafting and proofreading motions and pleadings
- Trial Preparation
- Labor and employment and/or insurance defense litigation experience is preferred
Executive Assistant responsibilities include:
- Assisting the partner with coordinating their calendar and workload to keep them organized
- Coordinating travel arrangements
- Preparing expense reports and entering attorney time
This firm has full benefits package and 2 weeks of vacation the first year. They are a paperless firm and need someone who is tech savvy. Someone who can work with minimal guidance and are able to prioritize and handle multiple takes would be a good fit for this role. Please submit resumes in MS Word format for immediate and confidential consideration.
Additional requirements include:
- 2+ years of paralegal experience preferred
- Paralegal Certificate
- Bachelor's Degree preferred (not required)
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
2+ years of experience as a legal experience
Bachelor's Degree preferred (not required)
Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org