Legal Expert Coordinator
Mid-sized law firm seeks talented Legal Expert Coordinator to join its team. This position is focused on the administrative needs in the firm.
Legal Expert Coordinator responsibilities include:
- Daily communication with our very important experts and their assistants
- Working with all the attorneys in the office
- Scheduling depositions/trial testimony
- Booking travel
- Calendaring depositions/trial testimony
- Reviewing medical and other records
- Preparing correspondence and pleading
- Serving and filing pleadings
- Mailing documents
- Summarizing records
- Other administrative duties
Successful candidates for the Legal Expert Coordinator role are professional and courteous with a positive can-do attitude. Someone who can work with minimal guidance and are able to prioritize multiple tasks would be a good fit for this role. Please submit resumes in MS Word format for immediate and confidential consideration.
Additional requirements of the Legal Expert Coordinator role include:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.