Adams & Martin Group is looking for a Litigation Practice Assistant to join a well known local Sacramento law firm and manage a fast paced litigation desk.
In this role you will:
- Draft legal documents such a medical record and deposition summaries
- Conduct legal research
- Assist with trial preparation and support
- Create and organize exhibits and binders for trial
The right person for this position will:
- Hold a Bachelor's degree
- Possess knowledge of California Civil procedure
- Demonstrate superior written communication
- Have strong attention to detail
- Be able to handle multiple priorities at one time
Does this sound like you? We would love to work with you. To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.