Our Client, a prestigious National IP firm, is looking for an IP Docketing Specialist to assist on a long term contract basis. This role will primarily have a Patent focus.
- Analyze incoming correspondence related to the prosecution of IP rights, discerning the important and relevant information, and entering it into the database
- Reconcile client, foreign agent and attorney correspondence against docketed due dates in order to rectify the daily docket
- Must have 3+ years of previous IP Docketing experience in a mid-large size law firm
- Bachelor's Degree highly preferred, High School Diploma required
- Must be a team player, as well as a self starter
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.