Century City law firm seeks a talented and ambitious legal assistant/ litigation secretary/ paralegal to join the team. 1-4 years of litigation experience is required.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- drafting correspondences
- drafting pleadings
- serving and filing legal documents
- communicating with clients and opposing counsel
- other legal and administrative support tasks, as needed
- 1-4 years of legal experience where you performed the responsibilities described above.
- a bachelor's degree
- a paralegal certificate is not required but paralegals are also invited to apply
- proficiency with MS Office applications
- tech savvy
- ambitious and hard-working
- demonstrated history of effective communication, written and oral.
Successful candidates for the role are professional and courteous with a positive can-do attitude. Someone who is able to work with minimal guidance and are able to prioritize would be a good fit for this role. Please submit resumes in MS Word format for immediate and confidential consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Thank you for applying to the Litigation secretary/Paralegal position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.