Adams & Martin Group is searching for a Legal Secretary to join a small law firm in the Sacramento area.
In this Role You Will:
- Have regular contact with clients
- Draft correspondence
- Prepare legal documents such as pleadings and briefs
- Maintain a litigation calendar
- File legal documents with the CA State and Federal courts
- Track attorney time
The Right Person for this Position Will Have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with California Civil Procedure
- Strong knowledge of MS Word and Adobe Acrobat
- 5+ years of experience as a Litigation Legal Secretary
- Type a minimum of 75 WPM
Does this sound like you? We welcome the opportunity to work with you. To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.