Downtown L.A. litigation law firm seeks experienced legal secretary to assist with the following skill-sets:
- strong litigation secretary
- ability to prepare TOA/TOC
- efile in state and federal courts
- strong proofreading skills
- proficiency with spelling and grammar
- calendaring and docketing experience
- proficient with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- a minimum of 6-12 years of experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Thank you for applying to the Legal Secretary position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.