Promient Century City plaintiff litigation firm is currently looking for a Litigation Associate with about 1-5 years of experience. This will be an amazing for someone looking to begin their career in litigation, and grow their experience in the realms of appearances and trials. Seeking those who are passionate about assisting plaintiffs that have been injured.
- Participate in creating case strategy in the best interest of the client.
- Represent clients by appearing in court, depositions, negotiations, etc.
- Drafting and preparation of motions, memos and additional legal documents.
- Perform administrative and management functions related to the practice of law.
- Some travel required (nationwide) to attend depositions.
- Must be admitted and in good standing with California Bar.
- Must have a JD and good credentials from a top law school.
- Any trial experience, including moot court is highly preferred.
Please submit your resume in Microsoft Word for immediate and confidential consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.