Prominent Downtown San Diego firm seeks talented Legal Office Assistant to join its team. Legal Office Assistant must have at least 1 year of law firm experience.
Legal Office Assistant responsibilities include:
- Answer, screen, and transfer all incoming phone calls
- Conference room scheduling, clean-up, and set-up
- Data Entry including entering new client files
- Assist with filing and indexing
Successful candidates for the Legal Office Assistant role are professional and courteous with a positive can-do attitude. Someone who is able to work with minimal guidance and are able to prioritize multiple tasks would be a good fit for this role. Please submit resumes in MS Word format for immediate and confidential consideration. Job Requirements
Additional requirements of the Legal Office Assistant role include:
- 1+ year of experience in a law firm is required
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.