Busy law firm is hiring a Legal Secretary to join their San Diego office to work with civil litigation/subrogation/plaintiff cases. Interested candidates please submit resume for review.
- File documents in state courts in CA
- Produce information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, etc. to coordinate case preparation
- Maintain attorney calendar by planning travel, scheduling conference dates, and dispositions
- Represent attorney by communicating and obtaining information
- Provide historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems
- Conserve attorney time by working with correspondence
- Must be well-versed with CCP deadlines
- Prior experience with personal injury (preferably plaintiff) and experience with Compulaw is a huge plus
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
•Must be well-versed with CCP deadlines
•Prior experience with personal injury (preferably plaintiff) and experience with Compulaw is a huge plus
•High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
•Minimum 1 year working as a Legal Secretary, specifically in Civil Litigation
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org