Large law firm seeking a Litigation Paralegal with 2+ years' experience and a Paralegal certificate from an approved program.
* Prepares, edits, formats and finalizes correspondence and pleadings.
* Sends out timely and accurate correspondence.
* Maintains a calendar of litigation deadlines for assigned matters.
* Prepares jury instructions and subpoenas of individuals and documents.
* Responsible for eDiscovery.
* Responsible for all attorney contact and service process.
* Responsible for heavy trial preperations
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
• 2+ years' experience in a Litigation environment
• Knowledge and understanding of court filing procedures and court rules
• Computer software skills(iManage, CaseLogistix,Relativity, etc.) a plus
• Personal Injury experience is a plus but not required
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Litigation Paralegal position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.