Prestigious Century City Law firm seeks Corporate Legal Secretary to join its team. Corporate Legal Secretary should have at least 2 years of experience.
· Edit, proofread, and redline documents and correspondence for accuracy, grammar, and formatting
· Organize and maintain paper and electronic files in accordance with Firm records retention policies
· Process the intake of new clients, create client files, search and print reports
· Organize and maintain attorney contacts and calendars, including travel logistics and scheduling
· Answer incoming telephone calls and document and relay messages
· Coordinate meeting logistics, including scheduling, arranging videoconferences, conference calls, and conference rooms; request equipment and food and beverage orders; prepare presentation materials; and welcome visitors
· Prepare client bills and related forms and arrange for expense advancement, reimbursement, and invoice payments
· Input, review, edit, and update attorney time entries and print reports
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Bachelor's degree preferred
At least two (2) years of related work experience
Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word)
Knowledge of General Ledger (GL) expense coding practices
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Strong organizational skills
Ability to work under tight deadlines and prioritize responsibilities
Ability to maintain and handle confidential information
Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Corporate Legal Secretary position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.