Growing company near La Jolla is currently looking for two new members for its in-house counsel. These will be one junior and one senior role that both offer a wide range of practice areas and projects.
The company offers competitive salary and benefits to the employee, as well as relocation programs for those seeking to move to San Diego.
Company's legal department does not categorize its counsel by practice area. Each attorney works in a teammate capacity handling a vast array of projects - litigation, corporate agreements, IP, workers' compensation, etc. Each attorney must be open to take on a broad range of duties.
The Jr. In House Counsel will:
- will have a JD from a top 25 law school and barred in California
- have 3-6 years of experience within a large-sized law firm
- will be open to practice areas, but will have a thorough understanding of litigation.
The Sr. In House Counsel will:
- have 6+ years of experience in a large-sized firm
- have a JD from a top ranked law school and be in good standing with California State Bar
- will be open to practice areas, but have a corporate generalist background.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
- JD from top 25 law school
- CA bar admission
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the In-House Counsel - relocation covered! position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.