Reputable law firm seeks legal administrative assistant with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills. This person must be comfortable operating office equipment (computers, printers, scanners, etc.) as well as communicating with senior level attorneys, partners, clients, vendors and staff. Recent grads who just obtained their B.A/B.S degree are strongly encouraged to apply!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- High volume data entry/ clean up
- Creating electronic and physical client files
- Updating client information in database
- Organizing, maintaining and filing legal documents
- Undertaking independent projects
- Collaborating with legal team to prepare visa application packets for filing
- Mainting computer records
- B.A./B.S. degree, highly desirable
- Proficient knowledge with MS Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to interface with all clients and staff
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as work independently
Qualified candidates should submit their resume in Word format to Norah Mutuma at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to contacting potential match applicants.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.