Santa Monica firm seeks talented litigation paralegal to join its team.
Litigation Paralegal responsibilities include:
- Discovery including responding to discovery responses and propounding discovery
- E-Discovery knowledge including responding to e-Discovery responses
- Drafting motions and pleadings
- Knowledge of state and federal court rules
- Trial Preparation
- Labor and employment litigation experience is strongly preferred
Successful candidates for the Litigation Paralegal role are professional and courteous with a positive can-do attitude. Someone who is able to work with minimal guidance and are able to prioritize and handle multiple takes would be a good fit for this role. Requirements
Additional requirements of the Litigation Paralegal role include:
- 3+ years of experience as a litigation paralegal
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.