Prominent boutique Sacramento firm seeks talented litigation paralegal to join its team through a trial. Pay will range from $23 to $27 per hour depending upon experience.
Litigation Paralegal responsibilities include:
* Discovery including responding to discovery responses and propounding discovery
* E-Discovery knowledge including responding to e-Discovery responses
* Drafting motions and pleadings
* Knowledge of state and federal court rules
* Trial Preparation
* Labor and employment litigation experience is strongly preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Thank you for applying to the Temporary Litigation Paralegal position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.