Prominent law firm in Sacramento is seeking a Litigation Legal Secretary to join its small but growing team! If you are a hard worker and can complete tasks with minimal supervision, then please apply now! Salary will DOE, and fall in the $55,000 to $65,000 range.
- Formatting legal briefs, pleadings, correspondence and other legal documents
- Filling of legal documents with state and federal court
- Assist with attorney time entry
- Scanning, Copying, E-filing, and other aspects of a busy secretary desk
- Litigation experience
- Litigation Secretary experience for AT LEAST 2+ years
- Complete all tasks with minimal supervision
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience with Civil Litigation is preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.