Sacramento law firm seeks talented Insurance Defense Attorney to join its team. In this Attorney role, you will be responsible for handling your own caseload of insurance defense cases from inception to completion. Pay will range from $100,000 to $140,000 DOE.
Attorney responsibilities include:
* Comfortable handling litigation cases from inception to completion
* Make appearances
* Take and defend depositions
* Work with insurance company clients
* Prepare for mediation, arbitration, and trial
* Law and motion
* Will consider candidates from other practice areas
* State Bar of CA license and in good standing
* Elder Abuse experience preferred but not required
* Litigation experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Thank you for applying to the Insurance Defense Attorney position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.