Sacramento law firm seeks talented Labor & Employment Attorney to join its team. In this Attorney role, you will be responsible for handling your own caseload from inception to completion for litigation cases. Salary will DOE and will fall in the $100,000 - $160,000 range.
Attorney responsibilities include:
* Independently work on Labor & Employment litigation caseload
* Strong knowledge of Labor & Employment litigation
* Make appearances
* Take and defend depositions
* Prepare for mediation, arbitration, and trial
* Law and motion
Additional requirements of the Attorney role include:
* 3+ years of experience in Labor & Employment cases
* Licensed to practice in the State of California in good standing
* Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
* Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Thank you for applying to the Labor & Employment Attorney position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.