Our client, an internationally recognized law firm, has an immediate need for a real estate paralegal with 3 plus years of experience.
Real Estate Paralegal Duties Include:
· Managing due diligence, closing and post-closing documentation as well as assisting in all facets of commercial real estate transactions.
· Review of title commitments and surveys.
· Preparation and resolution of objections contained in title and survey comment letters. Preparation of real estate documents and contact with clients in a high-volume legal setting involving complex commercial real estate transactions.
· 3 years of real estate experience in a law firm environment
· Must be a self-starter with a strong work ethic and willingness to assume responsibility for the start and completion of tasks.
· Bachelor's degree and paralegal certificate are preferred, and a minimum of three years' experience is required.
If you are interested in this Real Estate Paralegal Job, Denver, CO, please send your resume to Sherri Hickman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Thank you for applying to the Real Estate Paralegal position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.