Adams & Martin Group is looking for a Law Clerk to join a well known local Sacramento law firm. Pay for this position will DOE and ultimately fall between $47000 to $52000. Part-time Law Students are strongly encouraged to apply.
In this role you will:
* Draft legal documents such a medical record and deposition summaries
* Conduct legal research
* Assist with trial preparation and support
* Create and organize exhibits and binders for trial
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
• Currently be enrolled in their first or second year of law school
• Possess knowledge of California Civil procedure
• Demonstrate superior written communication
• Have strong attention to detail
• Be able to handle multiple priorities at one time
Does this sound like you? We would love to work with you.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Law Clerk position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.