Nationally renowned law firm has an immediate need for a Litigation Legal Secretary to join their Labor & Employment team in Downtown Los Angeles. Seeking someone with 5-10 years of Litigation Secretary experience, ideally within Labor & Employment, though not required. Position is a 2:1 desk supporting a senior associate and a mid-level associate and will handle the following:
- Formatting briefs, pleadings, correspondence and other legal documents.
- Filing of legal documents with state and federal courts (e-filing knowledge is a MUST).
- Reviewing and proofreading documents and correspondence prior to distribution or filing.
- Updating and maintaining client files.
- Maintaining attorney calendars through Outlook and calendaring due dates in CompuLaw.
- Organize and coordinate travel arrangements for assigned attorneys.
- Accurately enters, reviews and revises timekeeper time sheets including consistent identification of litigation codes, when applicable.
Firm offers highly competitive salaries, full benefits and continuous growth opportunities. Qualified applications only please.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
- minimum 5 years of litigation experience, ideally 7+ years of experience
- Proficiency with e-filing at the state and federal levels
- experience with calendaring software
Posted By: email@example.com