A great law firm near Downtown San Diego is seeking a Litigation Paralegal for a 4-6 month temporary assignment. The ideal candidate is someone with at least 2 years of experience as a Litigation Paralegal and who is a self-motivator with strong communication skills. Experience in Employment litigation is a plus. If you are looking to gain more experience, then please apply now! Full benefits package offered.
* E-discovery including responding to discovery responses and propounding discovery
* E-filing in both State and Federal courts
* Calendaring court dates/deadlines
* Organizing pleadings and exhibits for filings
* Scheduling meetings, depositions, mediations, and other appointments as necessary
* Performing research through Westlaw and other research materials
* ABA approved paralegal certificate or in compliance with Business & Professions Code 6450
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Thank you for applying to the Temporary Litigation Paralegal position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.