Corporation seeks talented Insurance Defense Attorney to join its team. Insurance Defense Attorney should have 10+ years of Insurance Defense experience. Corporation offers exceptional compensation package. Salary will DOE but could fall in the $140000 - $160000 range.
Attorney responsibilities include:
- Independently work on case load
- Handle cases from inception to completion
- Make appearances
- Take and defend depositions
- Prepare for mediation, arbitration, and trial
- Law and motion
- Supervise Associate Attorney case load
- 10+ years of insurance defense experience
- Licensed to practice in the State of California in good standing
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Trial Experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.