Date Posted: 1/14/2020Apply Now
International law firm seeks a talented litigation secretary to join their Century City office.
Description: Minimum of 3 years litigation experience working in a legal and/or professional services environment.
* Must be proficient using MS Office 2010 products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook), Windows 7, have a minimum typing speed of 50 WPM, and be familiar with Intapp time entry, Elite billing systems, ECF, State and Federal Court rules, Lexis Nexis, PACER, ALN and eDocs.
* Must have excellent grammar, communication and organizational skills (on-line and paper), as well as the abilities to work under pressure and prioritize to meet deadlines.
* Energetic self-starters who are highly customer service oriented and can work in a fast-paced, team environment.
* Must be able to work overtime as needed.
* A High School diploma or equivalent is required and some college coursework is preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Thank you for applying to the Legal Assistant position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.