Has your career come to a standstill? Our client, a Denver law firm with a remarkable history of growth and accomplishment has an immediate opening for a mid-level Real Estate Paralegal with 7 plus years of experience. If you are interest in learning more, please continue reading.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the
- Assist with commercial real estate transaction work by preparing checklists, prepare and review complex transaction binders, prepare for and assist with closings, coordinate recording of documents and filling of UCC financing statements.
- Coordinate all post-closing issues.
- Conduct due diligence.
- Orders and reviews various real estate documents including, but not limited to title, survey, zoning reports, etc.
- Analyze title and survey reports, prepare objections and assist resolving same.
- Works directly with surveyors, title companies and county and municipal entities.
- Various other duties as needed to support the Real Estate Practice Group.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Must possess a high level of professionalism and interpersonal skills so as to work well with both internal and external clients on all levels and maintain all information in the strictest of confidence.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing.
- Must be detail oriented and be extremely organized; ability to manage multiple projects and to follow through without prompting.
- Ability to process routine daily functions while being able to resolve sensitive issues and complex assignments.
- Seven years of experience in commercial real estate.
- Paralegal Certificate or its equivalent.
- Undergraduate degree preferred.
If you are interested in this Real Estate Paralegal Job, Denver, CO, please send your resume to Sherri Hickman firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.