Date Posted: 5/18/2020Apply Now
Prominent full service law firm in Sacramento is seeking an Associate Attorney with at least 5+ years experience with Real Estate experience. The ideal candidate needs to be a team player and is prepared to work heavy caseloads. Commercial lease experience is a must. Salary will DOE and likely fall in the $90,000 to $140,000 range. Perhaps even hire for the right candidate.
Attorney responsibilities include:
* Go over documents and contracts with clients in a timely manner
* Work closely with clients from inception to close
* Maintain a busy transactional desk
* Position will work on complex real estate, corporate and business transactions throughout California
* Acquisition, ownership, and disposition of real property
* Prior experience in drafting purchase and sale agreements
* Commerical real estate experience a must
* 5+ years of real estate experience
* Commerical real estate experience
* Must be a licensed attorney and in good standing with the CA bar
* Exceptional customer service skills
Successful candidates for the Attorney role will be polished, smart, well-spoken and have a passion for practicing commercial real estate law. Someone who is able to work with minimal guidance and is able to prioritize tasks would be a good fit for this role. Please submit resumes in MS Word format for immediate and confidential consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Real Estate Attorney position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.