Date Posted: 6/19/2020Apply Now
Prominent law firm in Denver is seeking a Legal Administrative Assistant to join its team! This candidate needs to have at least 1-3 years experience working as a Legal Administrative Assistant in a law firm or corporate legal department.
* Preparing, revising, and formatting legal documents
* Managing the calendar for all the attorneys
* Maintaining client databases, document management systems, and case management systems
* Answering phones and arranging for delivery and distribution of mail
* Supporting office management and assisting with client development projects, as needed
Successful candidates for the Legal Administrative Assistant role are professional, ambitious, well-spoke with a positive can-do attitude. Someone who is looking for growth in their career and is able to prioritize responsibilities should apply. Please email a copy of your resume in MS Word format for immediate and confidential consideration.
Additional requirements include:
* 1+ years of experience as a Legal Assistant
* Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
* Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
If interested in this opportunity, please apply by submitting a copy of your resume via email for immediate and confidential consideration. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Legal Administrative Assistant position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.