Denver company seeks Paralegal with a strong contracts background to join its in-house legal department.
Paralegal responsibilities include:
- Drafting various agreements such as NDAs and service agreements
- Review SOWs
- Entering contractual terms into the contract management system
- Managing the contractual process
- Assist with board resolutions and minutes
- Redlining contracts
Please submit resumes in MS Word format for immediate and confidential consideration.
- 3+ years of experience in contracts drafting
- Paralegal Certificate
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.