Acclaimed law firm is seeking a litigation secretary with 3-5+ years of experience in litigation and knowledge of all court filings.
- Must know efiling for state and federal courts and creating TOCs/TOAs
- Must be able to handle both lit and Admin tasks ( calendaring, conference call scheduling, etc)
- They want someone who's a great multitasker, efficient and proactive and wants to stay long term. She wants someone who's skilled at the job and can anticipate what an attorney needs and assist managing partner
- Ideal candidate would have 3-5 years of experience at a large or mid-size firm
- Adept at handling a busy desk and working in a team model
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please email me at email@example.com We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org