We are currently seeking a Legal Assistant for the Denver Metro area. Candidates must possess a minimum of 2 years of experience in a law firm environment. The position requires a positive, proactive, service-oriented approach, the ability to work with a range of people, and high attention to detail and work product standards. In addition to litigation support duties, this position requires thorough knowledge of all firm administrative processes, IT systems, and research tools. The scope of responsibilities includes prioritizing, managing, and following through on multiple projects, and communicating effectively and professionally with clients, attorneys, and staff. A collaborative attitude and passion for supporting an office and a team of busy professionals are a must!
Job Duties & Requirements:
* Commercial and retail leasing
* Track and file client documents and contact information
* Draft and edit letters and basic legal documents
* Assist attorneys with contacting clients and opposing counsel to coordinate meetings and conference calls
* Organize and maintain case files
* Conduct basic legal and internet research on various subjects, companies, and people using CourtLink, LEXIS, PACER, Bloomberg, and Westlaw
* Draft loan documents
* Closing binders and closing documents
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
* Must be proficient in Outlook, MSWord, Excel, and PowerPoint
* A minimum of 2+ years' experience in a law firm setting preferred
* Must be well-organized with the ability to manage and prioritize tasks across a variety of departments
* Excellent written and oral communication skills, interpersonal skills, and a pleasant, professional telephone manner are a must
If interested in this opportunity, please apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Thank you for applying to the Seeking Real Estate Legal Assistant! position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.