Personal Injury firm seeks self-motivated, independent paralegal. Looking for 2-5 years of law firm experience!
- Meeting and communicating with clients and medical providers
- Requesting and organizing records and documents
- Drafting disclosures
- Discovery and basic pleadings
- Preparing files for hearings and trials for litigation
- Organizing and maintaining electronic and hard files
- 2-5 years of law firm experience
- Paralegal Certificate (ABA approved) preferred
- Must be proficient in WestLaw, ICCES and all Microsoft programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If interested in this role, apply today!
EOE/M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.