Orange County Estate Planning firm has an immediate need for a paralegal.
- Ideal candidate has 5 + years of direct experience in estate planning, and trust and probate litigation.
- Willing to consider applicants from other practice areas, but must have proven track record for learning quickly and success in fast-paced litigation office.
- Attention to detail, strong organization skills, great work ethic, positive attitude and friendly personality are paramount. Our office gets along very well.
- Candidate will prepare and e-file probate and conservatorship petitions in the Superior Court of California.
- Prepare requests and responses to discovery, including gathering and reviewing responsive documents.
- Create and submit trust accounts with the court in the manner required by the CA probate code.
- Preparing and sending client correspondence.
- Coordinating work with local courts.
- Corresponding with bond service providers and document services.
- Interaction with local government staff, real estate professionals, title officers, professional trustees, regional center representatives, probate referees and other professionals associates with the practice of trust and probate law.
- E-Filing experience
- Must have a paralegal certificate
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.