International law firm has an immediate hiring need for a Legal Assistant to join their Attorney Support group. This role will support 1-3 year Associate Attorney's across all practice areas along with other Legal Assistants in the same group. Ideal candidate is someone who can handle high-volume requests and is good with technology and communication. Full job description below.
- Proofread and make revisions to legal documents
- Coordinate travel and provide updates concerning mail and phone messages
- Process and audit expense reports, vendor bills, and check requests
- Manage client communication as directed
- Enter all assigned service requests into ticketing system
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- 6-10 years of experience in a legal or professional services environment
- Must have well-developed and professional interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with clients and staff
- Ability to work as a team but also independently
- Must be able to handle multiple deadlines.
- High proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.