Adams & Martin Group is representing an established law firm in their search for a Litigation Legal Secretary/ Legal Assistant to join its team in representing high-net-worth clientele! The ideal candidate will have general litigation experience and thrive in a fast-paced, high-tech environment. If this sounds like the ideal Legal Secretary/Legal Assistant position, we want to hear from you!
Litigation Legal Secretary/ Legal Assistant responsibilities include:
- Formatting legal briefs, pleadings, correspondence, TOC/TOA and other legal documents
- E-filing of legal documents with state and federal courts
- Assist with attorney time entry and client billing
Requirements of the Litigation Legal Secretary/ Legal Assistant role include:
- 3+ years of Litigation Legal Secretary/Legal Assistant experience
- Ability to complete all tasks with minimal supervision
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite- tech savvy a MUST!
If this sounds like the ideal career move we want to hear from you!! Please respond with a word version of your resume today to be considered. We look forward to speaking to you further today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.