Adams & Martin Group is searching for a Litigation Legal Secretary. In this role you will assist 2-3 attorneys in matters relating to:
- Filing/e-filing with state and federal courts
- Managing a litigation calendar
- Legal document formatting
- Client file management
- Deposition coordination
The right person for this role will have:
- 3-5 years experience as a Litigation Legal Secretary
- Familiarity with case managment and legal calendaring software a plys
- Good planning, prioritization and organizational skills
- Excellent proofreading ability
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Superior communication, written and verbal
- Professional demeanor
Does this sound like you? We welcome the opportunity to work with you. To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.