Prominent law firm in the UTC San Diego area is seeking an experienced Legal Receptionist to join its team. This is a high-profile position and this candidate will be the first impression of the firm. The Legal Receptionist must have at least 2-3 years of solid receptionist experience and administrative skills in a professional setting. If you are passionate about the legal field and are seeking growth in your career, then please apply now!
Legal Receptionist responsibilities include:
- Must be outgoing and have demonstrated a high level of customer service in a professional setting
- Experience with busy multiline phone systems
- Answer, screen, and transfer all incoming phone calls for the law firm in a calm and professional manner
- Conference room scheduling and set up for depositions and important client meetings
- Copy/scan legal documents for uploading to the document management system
- Deliver mail and important documents to attorneys and assistants
- Data Entry
- Assist with filing, create new files, and maintain existing files
- Handling invoices and accounts payable
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
Successful candidates for the Legal Receptionist role are professional and courteous with a positive can-do attitude. Someone who can work with minimal guidance and are able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks would be a good fit for this role. Please submit resumes in MS Word format for immediate and confidential consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.