Adams & Martin Group is looking for Junior Case Managers. This position will initially start as an administrative assistant, perfect for someone looking to step into their first legal position in a law firm. This case manager position is unique and it requires someone with a very special skill set, patience and an eagerness to learn. The right candidate will enjoy working in a fast paced, multi-faceted, deadline driven atmosphere.
The Junior Case Manager must possess the following:
· Ability to multitask and prioritize
· Pay close attention to detail
· Build strong relationships with clients
· Have excellent customer service skills
· Ability to follow up with attorneys/support staff regarding current and potential cases
· Understand the case manager role and process
· Communicate and interact well with co-workers
· Communicate well with the physicians and their offices
· Strong attendance
· Excellent proofreading and editing skills
· Prompt response time and continued follow through is essential
· Meet all deadlines
· Be a team player and able to adhere to the company's policies and procedures
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Thank you for applying to the Jr. Case Manager position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.