Very prominent law firm in Sacramento is seeking a transactional legal secretary to join its team! This candidate needs to have at least 1+ years experience working as a legal secretary in a law firm or corporate legal department.
* Preparing, revising, and formatting legal documents
* Managing the calendar for all the attorneys
* Maintaining client databases, document management systems, and case management systems;
* Answering phones and arranging for delivery and distribution of mail; and
* Supporting office management and assisting with client development projects, as needed.
Successful candidates for the legal secretary role are professional, ambitious, well-spoke with a positive can-do attitude. Someone who is looking for growth in their career and is able to prioritize responsibilities should apply. Please email a copy of your resume in MS Word format for immediate and confidential consideration.
Additional requirements include:
* 1+ years of experience as a Legal Assistant / Legal Secretary
* Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
* Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills If interested in this opportunity, please apply by submitting a copy of your resume via email for immediate and confidential consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Thank you for applying to the Transactional Corporate Paralegal position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.