Date Posted: 3/20/2020Apply Now
Prominent Century City firm seeks experienced Legal Word Processor. In this Legal Word Processor role, you will support both litigation and transactional practice groups. Candidates must be proficient with Microsoft Word with expertise using styles, the creation and formatting of pleadings, and other complex legal documents including appeals, briefs, TOCs, TOAs, and agreements.
Legal Word Processor responsibilities include:
· Convert and format documents between software products including Word to PDF, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and other document types
· Proofread and redline large, complex documents accurately and timely
· Create high quality presentations
Requirements for Word Processor:
· Advanced skills in Windows 10, Word 2016, Excel 2016, PowerPoint 2016, Outlook, Adobe, Litera Change-Pro, and iManage
· Excellent document, organizational, grammar, proofreading, teamwork, and communication skills
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Thank you for applying to the Century City Legal Word Processor position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.