Boutique Los Angeles Law Firm is seeking a skilled Intellectual Property Docketing Clerk. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of IP Docketing experience, experience with document management systems and familiarity with USPTO rules.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining firm's intellectual property docket database
- Processing and docketing all incoming mail, faxes and e-mails.
- Running weekly and daily reports for attorneys
- Entering new matters, abandon file forms, etc.
- Assist in auditing of file transfers, returns, abandons and destroys.
Firm offers highly competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and flexible work schedules. *If interested, please submit your resume in Word format for immediate and confidential consideration
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.