Prominent law firm in the UTC San Diego area is seeking a Legal Receptionist to join its team for a great temp-to-hire opportunity. This is a high-profile position and this candidate will be the first impression of the firm. If you are passionate about the legal field and are seeking growth in your career, then please apply now!
Legal Receptionist responsibilities include:
- Must be outgoing and have demonstrated a high level of customer service in a professional setting
- Experience with busy multi-line phone systems
- Answer, screen, and transfer all incoming phone calls for the law firm in a calm and professional manner
- Copy/scan legal documents for uploading to the document management system
- Data Entry
- Assist with filing, create new files, and maintain existing files
- 1-3 years of Legal Reception experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
Successful candidates for the Legal Receptionist role are courteous and professional with a positive can-do attitude. Someone who can work with minimal guidance and are able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks would be a good fit for this role. Please submit resumes in MS Word format for immediate and confidential consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.