A well-known, medium sized law firm, located in Sacramento, is looking to hire an associate attorney to add to their growing team.
- Large complex litigation (all insurance defense including premises liability, construction defect, personal injury, product liability, NO workers comp)
- Their clients are all contractors (developers, general contractors, public works projects, etc) and the insurance carriers for contractors
- Looking for someone who is going to be a solutions oriented self-starter
- Coverage litigation experience is preferred, but they are open with regard to practice area as long as the candidate is bright and confident about formulating and handling cases in this area
- If the candidate knows what a Crawford motion is they will be a great fit, also prefer candidates who have experience creating motions for summary judgement
- 5+ years of insurance defense experience is preferred
- Opportunity to work on some high profile cases
- Have a legal assistant with 20 years of experience who will support this person
- Mentoring and Partner track position
All candidates interested in this position, please submit your resume to Josh Sanck at email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.