Fantastic Sacramento law firm is looking for a Legal Biller. The Legal Biller is responsible for the processing and editing of bills, monitoring the quality of preview bills and final invoices. The Legal Biller will be detail-oriented, a good communicator and possess a high work ethic along with the ability to work under general supervision.
- Open new matters in the Firm's timekeeping and billing program, Clio
- Prepare and send engagement letters to clients
- Track status of and follow up on engagement letters
- Upload executed engagement letters
- Track client-specific billing requirements
- Review monthly time and expense entries
- Prepare and send monthly billing invoices
- Submit E-bills using various vendor sites
- 2 plus years of experience in a law firm setting
- Must have QuickBooks, and Clio for billing
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Must be able to work in a team environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.