Key Responsibilities include:
- Open new matters in the Firm's timekeeping and billing program, Clio
- Prepare and send engagement letters to clients
- Track the status of and follow-up on engagement letters
- Upload executed engagement letters and contracts to the billing program
- Track client-specific billing requirements and distribute to Attorneys and Professional Staff, as needed
- Review monthly time and expense entries for accuracy and edit, as needed
- Enter monthly expenses into the billing program and prepare Attorney expense reimbursement requests
- Prepare and send monthly billing invoices
- Submit E-bills using various vendor sites and ensure successful transmission
- Follow-up on outstanding bills
- Process and track client payments
- Minimum of two years of billing experience in a law firm setting, required.
- Experience with QuickBooks highly desirable. Experience with Clio for billing is a plus.
- Must possess strong administrative, organizational and communication skills.
- Must possess the ability to work in an interactive team environment with a customer service focus, both internally and externally.
All candidates interested in applying for this position, please contact Josh Sanck at email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.