Date Posted: 1/14/2020Apply Now
PERSONAL INJURY ASSOCIATE
Personal Injury Firm in Mira Mesa is seeking an Associate Attorney with 7+ years experience. The ideal candidate needs to be a team player and is prepared to take a case from inception through final disposition.
Attorney responsibilities include:
* Review cases and strategize with insurance companies
* Maintain a busy civil litigation calendar
* experience in catastrophic injury is preferred but not required
* Prior experience in person injury is a must!
* This position could sit remotely if needed
Additional requirements of the Attorney role include:
* 7+ years experience in personal injury
* independently working and trying personal injury cases a must (as a solo practitioner or as an associate with a firm)
* Must be a licensed attorney and in good standing with the CA bar
If you or someone you know is interested in this role please contact CKettmann@adamsmartingroup.com today for more information. When contacting Christina please include a word version of your resume for consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Thank you for applying to the Attorney position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.